Monday, August 23, 2010

First Entry

Here we are................

Just a log of my daily grind.................

 I ride to work every day, at least since last year. That's not entirely accurate -  I ride to the train every day, and then home from work ( since March 2010). I usually get a little over twenty miles in.  I started riding last September (2009) when the Green line started service. I figured even I could ride two and a half miles four times a day.  I did this until March of 2010 when  I started riding home every day, increasing my mileage to 20.

 I have many bikes, but the one I ride the most is a $5.00 bike I got from the Deseret Industries.  Here it is..............



I've learned a lot about bikes since I bought this one....... I'll take some pictures tomorrow to show the route.

2 comments:

  1. Your route is dangerous. Be carefull while you ride. Someone at home loves you very much and wants you to come home safe every time you ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is an awesome day for biking. I hope your ride to and from the airport is enjoyable and you come home safe.

    ReplyDelete