Thursday, May 26, 2011

component changes - pictures coming!

I changed out the Yellow Raceface cranks of the wanga and replaced them with a white industries eno crank (and white industries bottom bracket) and put the eccentric eno wheel-set (from the marin) on it..........sweet! Now I just need to put on the white industries freewheel and be done with it!

The Raceface cranks are going on the Hoodoo (yellow on yellow should be cool).

The other eno crank is going on the wazoo, and IF we do the Katy trail this fall I'll throw on the 48 tooth crank instead of the 36 so I can fly down that path! (sure).                                                

 I'm changing out the 105 cranks on the '99 cannondale with Ultegra cranks (I heard a nasty noise coming from "something" up front - either the bottom bracket or the cranks - while dad and I were riding to Salem).

I'll post the wanga this weekend if it gets sunny - it's the only one that's done!

Picked up a frame - full suspension K2 (old one) - hopefully the rear shock isn't shot - Hoping to build this one for dad so he can ride the dirt roads in Arkansas!

No comments:

Post a Comment