Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Croll is done!!

The Croll is done!



Good news! here is the finished product - still need to wipe the grease off and find a new Reynolds aluminum sticker, but anyway.........

I pretty much built a new bike - other than the stem, seatpost and seat. New Carbon fork, Chris King Headset, Paul Components Melvin, used White Industries eno crank and freewheel.The rear hub is a rebuilt Paul Components, and the Hugi disk front wheel I bought as-is. The bottom bracket (I believe is titanium, but I don't remember.............Oops! The chain is a little long......I'm going to ride like this for a while, and maybe switch to a bigger chainring.

Just in time for the new project - I should have an old Kestrel 200Sc coming on the 7th of July - "hopefully" not as much renovation as the Croll

No comments:

Post a Comment