Sunday, September 12, 2010

another cyclist killed.............

  This one in West Linn....................... Don't know the particulars yet - very sad. Very sad for me on Friday - man, I need to take the training wheels off!!!!!!! I suck!!! Friday morning I had a flat on the trek - the one I fixed just a few days before - so I pulled out the cannondale for it's maiden ride. After pumping up the tires I took off.  I got off the train and took a wrong turn while trying to take a short cut  and fell over in the road (no damage) ' cause I forgot I had the clips on and couldn't get out of them!

 On the way home my hands hurt so much from the handle bars I took the train most of the way back, and I've been sore the last two days because of the riding stance on this bike - I lean over quite a bit more than  I do on the trek.......waaaahhhh. I'm embarrassed to say the least - I was stressing at work about riding home - more like scared. I kept thinking about being trapped on the clips, running over debris in the road, falling over and getting my head squashed. WEAK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment