Sunday, December 19, 2010

new pictures!

Got the new camera, I guess it's the shooter, 'cause these aint the greatest!
 Check out the sweet Paul components horizontal dropouts.................not to mention the Paul hub and White industries freewheel! (shouldn't have spent the cash, but you only die once!) It's got a surly fork and a salsa stem - looking at replacing at least the stem with the carbon Look I've got on the Marin - Looks like the chain got a little loose after the first ride - gotta tighten it up!


looks a little fuzzy close up! Never had a Chris King Headset before!

Here's the Ibis - note - it's not in the best shape paint wise..................




The Paul Hub and White Industries freewheel came off the Marin - I've got a Zipp front hub and a Paul rear hub to put back on the Marin as soon as I get some Stans tire sealant for the rear tire - no tube! It's hard to see, but it's got an old White Industries Crank Set (made in Japan) - I bought a White Industries bottom bracket for it but I couldn't get the old bracket off, so I repacked it - I'll change it out after I replace the bearings on the White Industries bracket.

No comments:

Post a Comment